RootsTech Ambassador Again!
“The Genealogy Kids” blog is thrilled to be an official Ambassador of RootsTech for the 3rd year in a row!
What is RootsTech? Let us tell you.
- RootsTech is the largest family history conference in the world!
- It happens in Salt Lake City, Utah each year at the Salt Palace.
- In 2018, RootsTech will be held February 28th – March 3rd.
- The conference includes amazing speakers, events, and an enormous expo hall.
What’s in it for the kids?
- Kids ages 8 and up are invited to register for the conference (if they’re accompanied by an adult).
- Kids ages 8 and up may attend Family Discovery Day for FREE (accompanied by an adult) on Saturday, March 3rd.
- Family Discovery Day usually includes wonderful sessions for all ages, and fun events for the whole family.
- The Expo Hall is full of activities and neat things to see (and candy and swag). Last year we had a blast in the FamilySearch discovery area. We even got to visit our English homeland (via green screen):
Now listen up! The Genealogy Kids have one FULL CONFERENCE PASS to GIVE AWAY!!!! We will be hosting a giveaway here on our blog this fall, so stay tuned! We hope to see you at RootsTech in 2018.